Customer Project Manager
iREMS International AG creates one of the leading Real Estate Management Software Platforms for customers in Western and Central Europe. We are an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic team. We like to think outside the box, to listen to our customers and we are passionate about delivering great software solutions.
Our culture is one-of-a-kind, with a strong focus on giving our employees what they need - things like competitive pay, a casual work environment and career growth opportunities, - so we can satisfy our clients’ needs. We believe every contact is an opportunity to deliver not only the right solution, but an amazing customer experience as well. You can find out more about our cultural values here.
We have offices in Stansstad (Switzerland), Budapest (Hungary) and Oradea (Romania). http://www.irems.co
We are currently seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants based in Budapest with a desire to help us exceed our high-profile customers’ expectations by going above and beyond.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with customers to develop project plan including project scope, release schedule, milestones, deliverables etc.
- Manage effective project implementation and delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage mix of remote communication and onsite presence for optimal impact
- Track and monitor project execution to make sure that the customer requirements are met.
- Identify and manage resource requirements, required skill sets, training plans, quality reviews, documentations and weekly meetings required for project execution
- Develop business process as well as software functionality improvements to meet customer needs.
- Improve customer relationship by providing timely and accurate responses to their inquiries.
- Coordinate calls, meetings and communicatiateons between customers and project team throughout the project implementation phase.
- Communicate project status, schedule and key issues to customers and management on regular basis.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication; go the extra mile to engage customers
- Perform negotiations on project activities with customer when required.
- Maintain and update a database of project related documents.
- Improve project management culture within the company and take part in policy design
- Provide mentoring within the team and actively participate in internal knowledge-sharing forums; conduct trainings
A successful Customer Project Manager will have the following skills:
- Agree with and embrace our Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work closely to clients
- Ability to demonstrate clear, correct and polite written and spoken communication with both external customers and internal colleagues
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional manner and portray the company in a positive light
- Experience and willingness to manage and mentor junior colleagues
- Adaptability to people from a wide range of cultures
Problem Solving Skills:
- Self-motivated personality and excellent problem-solving skills, can-do attitude
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work effectively with strict deadlines
- Agile and comfortable with changes in a dynamically moving environment
- Strong logical and analytical skills, accuracy in numbers and to keep methodology / procedures
- Strong self-learning and decision-making skills, action-oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritise work time to ensure productivity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills
- Great comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrable conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Demonstrable ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Please start your reply to this posting with “Hey guys! I’m the iREMS-Rockstar you’re looking for!”. We use this to weed out those applicants who have not taken the time to properly read this job ad :- )
- Ability to actively seek solutions to customer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Ability to build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication; take the extra mile to engage customers
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a must.
- Any other advanced language skill is considered a plus.
- Ability to confidently use Microsoft Office Suite
- Additional experience with data management systems such as CRM or ERP is an advantage.
- Fast perceptiveness towards enterprise software
Previous customer support/service experience is an advantage.
Accounting and business finance knowledge is a big plus.
- Permanent job in a cool, home-style office in the 2nd district of Budapest, only 15-minute walking distance to Mammut Shopping Centre;
- Regular training and development opportunities;
- Use of cutting-edge applications;
- Bilingual work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- International projects and travel.